Madame J Facial - $85-165
- Customized design for your skin.
- Ranging from anti-aging to acne treatments.
- Collagen Rehab
- Radiance Rescue
- Pollution Neutralizing
- Firm and Lift
- VitaMineral Deep Detox
- Depigmenting and Brightening
- Chinese Herbology
- Ultra-Detox Chemical Peel
- Powerful Surface Peel
- Enzyme Exfoliation Treatment
Long term facial treatments
A variety of facials to fit any type of skin care.
Microdermabrasions Facial $155
A cosmetic procedure for the skin that involves the mechanical abrasion and removal of all or part of the stratum corneum (as by a high pressure spray of granular crystals) and is used to rejuvenate the skin and to treat skin blemishes or imperfections (such as scars or wrinkles)
Micro-Needling Facial $250
Skin needling is also called micro-needling therapy or collagen induction therapy. It is a minimally-invasive non-surgical and non ablative procedure for facial rejuvenation that involves the use of a micro-needling device to create controlled skin injury.
As each fine needle punctures the skin, it creates a channel or micro-wound. The controlled injury triggers the body to fill these micro-wounds by producing new collagen and elastin in the papillary dermis. In addition, new capillaries are formed. This neovascularization and neocollagenesis following treatment leads to reduction of scars and skin rejuvenation, i.e., improved skin texture, firmness and hydration.
- Reduced risk of hyperpigmentationand scarring therefore safe on ethnic or dark skin.
- Suitable for thin and sensitive skin
- The procedure is well tolerated and well accepted by the pat
- It is cost-effective, and can be done on areas of skin not suitable for peeling or laser resurfacing, such as near eyes.
- As opposed to ablative laser resurfacing, the epidermis remains intact and is not damaged. For this reason, the operation can be safely repeated if needed.
- Treatment does not result in a line of demarcation between treated and untreated skin, as usually occurs with other resurfacing procedures. This allows for specific areas of scarring to be treated without the need to “blend” or “feather” at the treatment edges.
- The patient can resume regular activities within a few days, depending on the depth of penetration of the needles. Treatment options like laser resurfacing or dermabrasion are often associated with considerable morbidity and downtime from daily activities of the patient in the post-treatment period.
The procedure is well tolerated. It takes a few minutes up to an hour to complete, depending on the area to be treated and the severity of the problem.
- No lotions, makeup or other topical products are applied on the treatment area on the day of the procedure.
- The professional then applies a numbing cream (topical) on the treatment area.
- The skin is punctured in a specific pattern using a skin needling device. The device is rolled over the skin multiple times for best results.
- As each fine needle punctures the skin, it creates a channel or micro-wound stimulating skin cell regeneration.
- Depending on the condition treated it may take 5-60 minutes to complete the procedure.
- A minimum of six weeks is recommended between two treatments as it takes that long for new natural collagen to form.
- Skin needling is well tolerated by patients but dryness, scaling, redness and swelling may be seen after treatment, lasting for several days or longer, depending on the depth of penetration of the needles.
- Sun protection for several weeks is recommended.
- In the case of acne scars, after the skin needling procedure, the face should be cleaned with a gentle cleanser before bed. The next day, the face may be cleansed and makeup, lotions and other topical products applied as usual.
- As the microholes close quickly, postoperative wound infection is rare.
- Rejuvenation of skin may be seen as soon as 2 weeks and as long as 6-8 months after the procedure
- Burn scars are slow to respond. It can take up to 6 months to 1 year to see the final results from a single treatment.
The number of needling procedures depends on the individual skin condition. Three to four treatments may be needed for moderate acne scars. Scars from Thermal burns and stretch marks (striae) may require up to 5 procedures.
In the case of wrinkles associated with ageing skin, one or two refresher skin needling treatments are recommended every year.
Oxygen Facial $225
Before the treatment, the skin is cleansed and exfoliated to get rid of any surface dirt or impurities. Next, we use a pressurized oxygen bubble to infuse low molecular weight hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring super moisturizer – into the deepest layers of the skin. The smaller-sized molecules along with the high pressure allow the serum to penetrate more readily. Finally, we infuse a higher weight serum which reaches the middle and top layers of the skin for complete hydration. Depending on your skin’s specific needs, a blend of antioxidants, botanical extracts, and peptides can be added to the infusion. Natural skin brighteners like Alpha-Arbutin and Vitamin C are perfect for hyper-pigmented skin, and inflammation-fighters like Yellow Dock can help ease redness. The entire procedure takes anywhere from 30-60 minutes, making the oxygen facial an ideal treatment for a quick pick-me-up than can even be done during your lunch hour.
- Promotes collagen production – The infusion of oxygen and vitamins into the skin encourages the production of collagen, which helps plump up facial features and restore volume and firmness to skin that has lost elasticity.
- Helps detox the skin – Everyday toxins like air pollution and cigarette smoke rob the skin of much-needed oxygen. An oxygen facial helps reverse the effects of environmental pollutants and rejuvenates oxygen-starved skin.
- Speeds cell turnover – Medical researchers believe that the infusion of oxygen into the skin may help the skin create new cells at a faster pace. This increased cell regeneration helps speed the healing of facial scars, acne and blemishes
- No side effects- oxygen facials don’t cause any uncomfortable side effects like stinging, burning or redness. The process of delivering the oxygen and serum is quite gentle, which makes oxygen facials suitable for individuals with sensitive skin and for those who would rather avoid injections or chemical treatments. After an oxygen facial, you can resume normal activities immediately, even applying makeup and using your normal facial products.
After an oxygen facial, you can expect to see a more refreshed and rejuvenated complexion. One that makes you look well-rested with a just-back-from-vacation glow. For this reason, the oxygen facial is perfect before special occasions when you want to look your best without any downtime.
Jessner Peel $175
A Jessner peel is a popular medium-depth chemical peel that works to improve skin health by helping remove and heal skin damage that is more extensive than regular “wear and tear.” This skin care treatment is stronger than most superficial chemical peels, and therefore creates more temporary damage to the skin in the process. The Jessner peel consists of three main ingredients: lactic acid (assists in the exfoliation of the skin), salicylic acid (aids in penetration), and resorcinol (assists in the treatment of acne).
Dermaplaning Facial $125
“Dermaplaning removes all the dead skin cells and also the facial hair, leaving the surface very smooth,”. Dermaplaning also allows for greater penetration of skincare products and creates a flawless canvas for makeup to glide on smoothly. In fact, cosmetic dermatologists often use dermaplaning to help prepare skin for more intrusive procedures such as chemical peels.
Wondering if you should try dermaplaning versus microdermabrasion? They are both forms of physical exfoliation, but the methods are very different. Microdermabrasion sands and suctions dead skin cells, which also helps to uproot clogged pores around the nose, mouth and chin. Dermaplaning safely scrapes off the top layer of skin, so it is well suited for drier skin types and anyone who wants to get rid of peach fuzz. But, keep in mind, both methods are good for almost everyone and it could just boil down to your personal preference.